TravelHome Lice Removal
Trust AZ Lice Pro for a quick, safe and private solution when your child brings home head lice. I am a mobile expert in removing head lice so you can get back to doing all the things life has to offer you and your family, like work, school and camp activities.
As parents or kids, we’ve been through the same frustration and embarrassment of fighting head lice and are sympathetic to your needs. You’ll find my service comfortable and kid friendly. I also offer same day appointments.
I have been in the lice removal business since 2010 and have treated 1000’s. I take the time to educate families about lice. My non-toxic treatment is designed to facilitate lice removal. I proudly offer my mobile service through out the Valley of the Sun. Call today and let me help you live lice free once again!
Why choose us for your lice removal needs? Simple:
- Mobile Service~I come to your family. It’s $100 per hour which $100 is the minimum even if it’s under one hour. It’s pro-rated every 15 minutes after that which is $25 per 15 minutes. There could be a travel charge. Distance and driving time are both considered. Travel charges are between $25-$50.
- In certain situations you can come to my home. (I live near 24th Street and Broadway, South of Sky Harbor) The minimum charge is $50 and it’s pro-rated every 15 minutes after that first 30 minutes so 45 minutes is $75 and so on.
For the above two options I let people set a budget at the minimum amount. If I come to your home the minimum is $100 and possibly a travel fee. If I’m not done in the budgeted time then as long as you continue on with my instructions you’ll still get rid of lice you just have to do more work yourself.
- The most affordable option is to purchase a lice kit for $40. You only need one kit for everyone. You get the supplies and instructions to treat yourself.
- Free Lice checks – I can help you diagnose over the phone or you can come to my home.
- All natural treatment no chemicals or pesticides are needed to eradicate lice. Any product you put on your skin will eventually be absorbed into your body so why use toxic chemicals when it isn’t necessary?
- No need to treat the environment With this treatment you won’t have endless loads of laundry, cleaning your home from top to bottom, or bagging up toys for weeks. There is one simple way to get around treating your environment.
- 100% Guarantee your family will get rid of lice! Please be aware there will be a protocol to follow after initial treatment to ensure lice are fully eradicated guaranteed! You either get rid of lice or you don’t so don’t fall for the “30 day guarantee” that some places offer!
- Privacy is important no embarrassing marketing on vehicle and treatment takes place in the comfort of your own home.
- Education is key Getting lice doesn’t have to be a burden. I educate you about lice so you understand it’s very treatable.
- One visit is all it takes no follow up appointment is necessary. Like I stated above there is a protocol for the family to follow because lice is always a process to eradicate.
- Get back to life average treatment time for the entire family is usually 1-2 hours. This can vary depending on number of infected members, hair type, and degree of infestation, but I rarely spend more than 2 hours per family not per person.
** Let me explain why I choose to charge by time and not per person. Some people take 15 minutes to treat while others may take an hour or longer so it only seems fair not only to the customer, but also to me. Why should a family that barely has lice pay the same as a family that has a decent amount? Plus I need to be paid for my time as well so it works both ways. The only time it may be beneficial is if someone has a really bad case of lice, but this has not been my experience in all the years I’ve done this. My price is always more reasonable. I can give a very accurate quote, but I rarely go over two hours at an appointment. I do have to charge for travel to certain areas because it’s not only an added expense for more fuel and time, but wear on my vehicle. I do let people set a budget so please ask about that when getting a quote. I’m very respectful of your time and money.