In-Home Lice Removal
Trust AZ Lice Pro for a quick, safe and private solution when your child brings home head lice. I am a mobile expert in removing head lice so you can get back to doing all the things life has to offer you and your family, like work, school and camp activities.
As parents or kids, we’ve been through the same frustration and embarrassment of fighting head lice and are sympathetic to your needs. You’ll find my service comfortable and kid friendly. I also offer same day appointments.
I’ve been in the lice removal business since 2010 and have treated 1000’s of people. I don’t use any chemicals so it’s safe for everyone. I take the time to educate the family. My non-toxic treatment is designed to help facilitate lice removal. I am proud to offer my mobile service through out the Valley of the Sun. Call today and let me help you live lice free once again!
Why choose us for your lice removal needs? Simple:
- All natural treatment no chemicals or pesticides are needed to eradicate lice. Any product you put on your skin will eventually be absorbed into your body so why use toxic chemicals when it isn’t necessary?
- No need to treat the environment With this treatment you won’t have endless loads of laundry, cleaning your home from top to bottom, or bagging up toys for weeks
- 100% Guarantee your child will be able to go back to school following the treatment and there will be a protocol to follow after initial treatment to ensure lice are fully eradicated guaranteed! Don’t fall for the 30 day guarantee..you either get rid of lice or you don’t. You will for sure get rid of lice with my protocol
- Privacy is important no embarrassing marketing on vehicle and treatment takes place in the comfort of your own home
- Education is key Getting lice doesn’t have to be a burden. I educate you about lice so you understand it’s very manageable
- One visit is all it takes no follow up appointment is necessary though there is a follow up protocol to follow
- Get back to life average treatment time for the entire family is usually 1-2 hours. This can vary depending on number of infected members, hair type, and degree of infestation, but I rarely spend more than 2 hours per family not per person
- Cost of treatment is $100 first hour & $100 per additional hour no additional cost for products except olive oil though there can be a travel charge depending on drive time and distance. I use your time effectively and efficiently. When considering other companies please notice they usually quote time for each person and not the entire family, they have products you will need to purchase, and they usually have a travel fee no matter where you live and the list can go on and on…….