Welcome To AZ Lice Pro
Arizona Lice Removal Service, proudly serving Scottsdale and surrounding areas.
Contact Us Now For Same Day Service
Introducing our Treat at Home Kit
Starting at $39.99
Call (602) 753-7172 to order.
Arizona In-Home Head Lice Removal Specialists
Proudly Serving Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
All natural treatment no chemicals or pesticides are needed to eradicate lice. Any product you put on your skin will eventually be absorbed into your body so why use toxic chemicals when it isn’t necessary?
- All natural treatment no chemicals or pesticides are needed to eradicate lice. Any product you put on your skin will eventually be absorbed into your body so why use toxic chemicals when it isn’t necessary?
- No need to treat the environment With this treatment you won’t have endless loads of laundry, cleaning your home from top to bottom, or bagging up toys for weeks
- 100% Guarantee your family will get rid of lice. Please note there will be a protocol to follow after initial treatment to ensure lice are fully eradicated guaranteed! Don’t fall for the 30 day guarantee..you either get rid of lice or you don’t. You will for sure get rid of lice with my protocol
- Privacy is important no embarrassing marketing on vehicle and treatment takes place in the comfort of your own home
- Education is key Getting lice doesn’t have to be a burden. I educate you about lice so you understand it’s very manageable
- One visit is all it takes no follow up appointment is necessary though there is a follow up protocol to follow
- Get back to life average treatment time for the entire family is usually 1-2 hours. This can vary depending on number of infected members, hair type, and degree of infestation, but I rarely spend more than 2 hours per family not per person
- Cost of treatment is $100 per hour ($100 minimum) & additional hours are prorated every 15 minutes no additional cost for travel (within 30 minutes) or other products except olive oil. I use your time effectively and efficiently. When considering other companies please notice they usually quote time for each person and not the entire family, they have products you will need to purchase, they usually have a travel fee no matter where you live, their technicians are required to stay a minimum amount of time no matter what, and the list can go on and on…….Call for an accurate quote. I have options for all budgets you just need to ask.
AZ Lice Pro is Arizona’s most effective and affordable head lice removal service. I offer mobile services to Scottsdale and surrounding areas. I’m committed to bringing my customers the best service. My company is all about quality and treating our customers like family. Call me today to find out more about all of your Arizona Lice removal needs.
What are head lice?
The head louse, or Pediculus humanus capitis, is a parasitic insect that can be found on the head, eyebrows, and eyelashes of people. Head lice feed on human blood several times a day and live close to the human scalp. Head lice are not known to spread disease.
Where are head lice and nits most commonly found?
Head lice and nits can typically be found almost anywhere on the scalp and/or near the root of the hair.
What are the signs an symptoms of a lice infestation?
Tickling feeling of something moving in the hair; Itching, caused by the reaction to the bites of the head louse, irritability and difficulty sleeping; and sores on the head caused by scratching.
How did my child get head lice?
Head-to-head contact with an already infested person is the most common way to get head lice. Head-to-head contact is common during play at school, at home, and elsewhere (sports activities, playground, slumber parties, camp).
Who is at risk for getting head lice?
Head lice are found worldwide. In the United States, infestation with head lice is most common among pre-school children attending child care, elementary school children, and the household members of infested children.
Does your treatment kill lice and nits?
Our comprehensive treatment process is designed to ensure that all lice are killed followed by removing all nits and dead lice from the hair.
– We Offer Same Day Service
– Call Us Now to Schedule an Appointment
AZ Lice Pro
Trust AZ Lice Pro for a quick, safe and private solution when your child brings home head lice. I am a mobile expert in removing head lice so you can get back to doing all the things life has to offer you and your family, like work, school and camp activities.
As parents or kids, we’ve been through the same frustration and embarrassment of fighting head lice and are sympathetic to your needs. You’ll find my service comfortable and kid friendly. I also offer same day appointments.
I have been in the lice removal business since 2010 and have treated 1000’s of people. I take the time to educate the family. My non-toxic treatment is designed to help facilitate lice removal. I proudly offer my mobile service through out the Valley of the Sun. Call today and let me help you live lice free once again!
Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
Heather was fantastic. Quick to respond and same day availability!! She was knowledgeable and fast. So thankful for her!!
Thanks for checking in on us! I am thankful everyday I found you!
Heather was awesome! She worked quickly, her price was affordable, and she was super friendly and professional. She used natural products and techniques and gave us tips and tricks to stay lice free-forever!I HIGHLY recommend AZ Lice Pros!
Lice is very stressful and a pain to deal with but Heather was amazing! I nanny 2 kids and they both plus their mother had the huge misfortune of getting lice. It was incredible how fast she was able to get here not only fast but super efficient!!! Thanks Heather for being a REAL sport! Highly recommeded!